Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Twitter Voyeur: See what the world is saying right now

Check this out...

http://search.twitter.com

If you want to see what the whole world is tweeting about...

look up phrases like...

"sleeping" - to see who is sleeping
"good night" - to see who is saying good night
"radiology" - to see who is talking about radiology.. hear our patients calling us nurses and stuff, their opinions about radiologists, and some pretty insightful comments
"auntminnie" - find some news from auntminnie
"radiologist" - see who mentioned us
"MRI" "CT" or your favorite modality! just for kickerz

anyway.. yes, I am still addicted after a few days... please help me stop...

how can I stop?!?!?!? I have to read the Primer or something. I am so going to fail my boards. Oh wait, I should have tweeted that.

No comments:

Post a Comment